Monday, November 19, 2012

Now for something I don't care about

Ugh.
This.
Why read this when you could be paying attention to my ~amazing stencil~?
Go look at his face before reading this.
What am I doing with my life. Absolutely nothing. Oops :D

And yeah. So. Here's this thing.
Which was put at and angle to become this thing
Which is apparently supposed to look 3D.

1. Describe the process you went through to change your object into the correct perspective to create the drawing. This is when you were in the lab.
We used photoshop in order to distort it. And then we printed it nad put a gird on it and then we made a bigger grid on a different sheet of paper and then transferred the picture (in this case the apple of death and ponies) onto the bigger grid through the magic of FRIENDSHIP.
2. How did distorting and stretching the object allow for you to create a drawing that would look different to the viewer?
Because it wouls paarently make it look 3D. Which didn't work for me by the way. So I wouldn't know *wallows in self pity*
3. What were the most important concepts in the project to make it successful? 
Distorting it *more*.
This is the best apple though (extra Moriarty time)
I owe you a fall, Sherlock. I O U

 


No comments:

Post a Comment